Monday, October 19, 2009

ASK

ASK: Always … Seek … Knowledge

I have had the great fortune over the years to be able to obtain a good education. I graduated from High School, College, and Graduate School … ultimately obtaining a Ph.D. in Chemistry (over 20 years ago). One of the first stops in my career was teaching Chemistry. Something I was able to do for almost a decade. I mention this because I have spent the majority of my life exploring the "concept" of ASK. It has been a "way of life" for me to ALWAYS SEEK KNOWLEDGE.

How does one ALWAYS SEEK KNOWLEDGE? I would suggest at the heart of this is the desire to be someone who asks questions. Asking questions is a key way of seeking knowledge. Questions are the cornerstones of discovery. Questions are also a key way of promoting dialogue. Through dialogue collaboration becomes empowered and the results that flow from collaboration can prove to be amazing.

Do you ASK questions to discover new things? Are you willing to ASK yourself "what can I do to help others"? What would you like to ASK?

Signing off for now - LD Guy from MN





No comments:

Post a Comment