Thursday, October 22, 2009

IDEA

IDEA: Innovative Design (that) Empowers Action.

Ideas, Ideas, Ideas … I love ideas. I enjoy coming up with new ideas. I relish hearing the ideas of others. Perhaps at the heart of this is that I like the idea of "new", the idea of "novel", and the idea of "original". My love of "ideas" is one of the reasons I enjoy connecting with people on Twitter.

One way of thinking about an IDEA is to view it as an INNOVATIVE DESIGN that EMPOWERS ACTION. Ideas are at the center of innovation. Ideas are at the core of doing or designing something new. An IDEA really becomes powerful when it EMPOWERS or inspires ACTION. It can be discouraging if an IDEA never makes it off the "drawing board". An IDEA that is acted upon, however" can engage and EMPOWER you and others.

Do you have an IDEA that you want to explore? Do have an IDEA of what to do next? What is your big IDEA? Think about translating your ideas into action and seeing what happens. Think about the possibilities … think about the impact.

Signing off for now - LD Guy from MN

No comments:

Post a Comment