Sunday, October 18, 2009

HOPE

HOPE: Helping … Others … by … Providing … Encouragement

Hope is powerful. Hope can get people through difficult times as they look ahead to brighter days. Hope relies on us trusting that what we believe in is possible.

HOPE can be something that we share with others. By HELPING OTHERS to see that "it is possible" we can instill HOPE. PROVIDING ENCOURAGEMENT is a tangible way we can help others to have HOPE. When we have HOPE it will empower us to move forward and achieve marvelous things.

Is HOPE at work in your life? Can you be a source of HOPE? Do you see the difference it can make in your life? … in other people's lives? I HOPE so.

Signing off for now - LD Guy from MN

1 comment:

  1. Interesting Dave. I'm feeling a little discouragement tonight (Yep, "Mr. Simple Encouragement") and I think I came here for a boost. Yet, I got wisdom that says sometimes we can get hope by being a source of hope. I sincerely hope that this note encourages you to keep pressing on with your writing. Rest assured that if you touched one soul, and you have, then you're probably touching a bunch! Please keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete