Sunday, October 11, 2009

IDEA

IDEA: Insight … Developed … (that) … Encourages … Action

I love ideas! Part of the reason why I enjoy thinking up new ideas is because I like asking the question: "Can this be done in a different way?" I also value hearing the creative ideas that others come up with as they experience opportunities at work, at home, and throughout all facets of their lives. Ideas, however, really sing when they have are acted upon. An unused idea is not useless because it may spark another idea, but ideas shine when they get put into play. So an Insight that can be Developed which then Encourages Action is marvelous to behold.

So is there an IDEA you can nurture and bring to life? Marvelous things await.

I welcome hearing your IDEA stories.

Signing off for now - LD Guy from MN

No comments:

Post a Comment