Thursday, October 8, 2009

LIFE

LIFE: Live … It … Fully … Everyday.

I like Backronyms. Wikipedia defines a Backronym as a phrase that is constructed "after the fact" from a previously existing word. I also enjoy sharing these Backronyms on Twitter as #BeOriginal tweets (posted via my @ldguymn username).

In this Blog I will share some thoughts that relate to these Backronyms.

So what does it mean to "Live … It … Fully … Everyday". Each day is a gift. It we treat life as a gift it opens the door for amazing things to happen. Seeing life in this way transforms how I think about each day. I want to have the day be a day that is grounded in LOVE, HOPE, JOY and HELPING OTHERS. To me this is living life to the fullest.

May today, tomorrow, and the days to come be full of LIFE.

3 comments:

  1. Greetings Dave. I am thrilled that you took this step, and I love "Life"! What a wonderful "Backronym" to begin with. I really enjoy following you on Twitter and my spirit rises as I read your posts. It's exciting to know that I'm going to get a "window" on some of your deeper thoughts here at your blog. Congratulations! This is a "stand alone" success, but I somehow know that it's just a first step to some pretty cool things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome and congratulations. I am excited to see what you share on your blog and get to hear your wisdom beyond 140 characters. Let me know how I can help.

    ReplyDelete