Friday, October 16, 2009

GROW

GROW: Give … Respect … 2 … Others … & … Win.

"Growing" and "Growth" are key topics in the world today. Business are seeking to position themselves to grow in the "new economy". Growth also is of significance on a personal level. When I was young one of the things I would think about is what would I do when I "grow up". As I have gotten older my thinking about what it means to GROW has evolved. As I seek to GROW I now connect it with GIVE … give RESPECT, give hope, give insights, etc. One thing about giving RESPECT is that when we do this for OTHERS a tangible outcome is that we all WIN when it comes to areas such as collaboration, contribution, engagement, etc. So by being able to focus on GROW a winning situation can arise.

So are you ready to GROW? Can you help others to GROW? Think of the possibilities … think of the impact.

Signing off for now - LD Guy from MN

No comments:

Post a Comment