Monday, October 12, 2009

TEAM

TEAM: "Together" … Engaged … (in) … Accomplishing … (the) … Mission

When I think about Teams one of the words that comes to mind is "Together". "Together" represents people working in sync. When "Together" is coupled with Engaged team members working to Accomplish the Mission of the TEAM is when a team hits "pay dirt".

Do all teams have engaged team members which act together to accomplish their mission? Are there pieces that need to be place for a team to behave in this way? This is where the environment and culture that exists can make a big difference. And the leader has a role in creating an environment that fosters success.

So the question at hand is: What can you do as a leader to help your team act as a TEAM?

I welcome hearing your TEAM experiences.

Signing off for now - LD Guy from MN

2 comments:

  1. Dave,

    Welcome to the blogosphere. Glad to have you. I appreciate interacting with you on Twitter and LinkedIn. I'm glad you've started expounding on your meaningful acronyms here.

    Mike...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mike for your words of encouragement. You are one of the great mentors for blogging from the Lead Change LinkedIn group so I hope I will get better as I learn from each of them and have more opportunities to post.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete